Wednesday

Yesterday turned out to be okay in the end. Despite my best intentions I just couldn't summon up any enthusiasm to get going in the morning so not a lot happened on the photography/decluttering side of things or on signing my will, but I did finally manage to book a delivery slot - the first available one isn't until March 1st, but I should be able to manage until then. I really enjoyed the quiz in the evening; I'd planned to do the pub quiz but I couldn't get the sound to work so I did the Harry Potter quiz instead, scoring 46 out of 50.

Today, the only thing on my to-do list is to sort out the will and then I want to enjoy a quiet day. I didn't sleep well, again, and have a migraine threatening so will be taking it easy until the medication kicks in.

Comments

  1. 46/50 is pretty good going, well done!
    Take care and I hope the threatened migraine holds off and goes away.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. I had to give in and go back to bed but feeling better now. xx

      Delete
  2. Well done on your quiz score, that's impressive. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to get motivated in this cold weather. I hope you feel better as the day goes on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't 'do' cold weather at all! I'm much better today thanks.

      Delete
  4. Well done on the quiz! I hope you can ward off the migraine! A quiet, restful day sounds good. Hope you feel better, soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I wasn't able to stop the migraine so had to let it run its course. I'm feeling fragile still so I'll have a couple of easy days to get my strength back.

      Delete
  5. You did well on the H/P quiz. Did recently watching some of the movies help? I do hope that medication kicks in quickly & avoids a migraine for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there were 4 questions I wouldn't have answered if I hadn't rewatched the first three films recently.

      No such luck with the migraine but am feeling better now thanks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts