Saturday 26th November

330/365: spirea
 

The Ladies Lunch was as good as I remembered and although there won't be a December meal we have decided to meet up anyway and just order from the normal lunch menu. We don't know how much longer these meals will continue as there are rumours that the pub is being sold, so if that does prove to be the case I hope we can continue to meet up for a meal once a month. 

I have a full weekend to look forward to. S will be round midday to fix all the things in the cupboard so I need to empty everything out and then put it all back when he's finished. 

It's my birthday today so as well as visits/calls from family and friends, I'll be celebrating with L&P before they go home tomorrow. I don't know whether we are going out or having food delivered, but it's the first of my birthday meals ... I seem to have a whole week of birthday celebrations to look forward to! I'll be spending most of the day with L&P but will need to make time to speak to my sister and wish her a happy birthday ... couldn't really forget that, could I?

Comments

  1. Happy birthday, Eileen! Wish you all the best and may this be a wonderful year of good health and happiness. :)
    Glad to hear that you will be celebrating the day with friends and the week will be filled with more birthday meals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday - have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a very happy birthday, Eileen. Enjoy your special day and your sister too, if course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, hope you have an enjoyable weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, enjoy your celebrations this week! Helen S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are an entire year more amazing and lovely as ever! Happy Birthday Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday, dear Eiiiiiiiii-leeeeeeeeeen,
    Happy birthday to you!

    Hope you've had a wonderful day. (A week's worth of celebrations would seem to give you an unfair advantage over the rest of us, when it comes to the monthly photo challenge, but I think we can let you off!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Eileen!! I hope you have enjoyed your day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. A slightly belated but very heartfelt HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Eileen. A week of celebrations sounds just about perfect for such a lovely lady.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I had a lovely times and celebrations are continuing today xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts