Weekly Reflections

324/365: rose, Crimson Cascade
 

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • hearing back from Eileen @ Deja Brew II
  • enjoying my second session with the U3A book group ladies
  • cooking with H
  • receiving all of the goodies I've been ordering
  • receiving a card from Mary-Lou @ Patio Postcards ... I've saved opening it until next week
  • buying a new rose and some tulip bulbs for the back garden
  • discovering The Woollery and buying some wool for my first crochet project
  • choosing a gym (but won't sign up until next month)
  • adding more dates to my diary

I am grateful ...
  • for online shopping
  • for offers of support and advice as I try my hand at crocheting
  • for a speedy recovery from yesterday morning's migraine

Lifestyle changes
  • daily walk: Achieved but mostly indoor walks
  • weekly personal training session: Achieved
  • twice a week - 2 x 10 reps of each of three exercises: Achieved 

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely week, Eileen, with many things to be cheerful about and grateful for. That rose is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. It has been a lovely week 🙂

      Delete
  2. As always, such a happy post. Thanks, Eileen; it starts my Sunday off so nicely every week. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy, it's very kind of you to say that xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts