Weekly Reflections

331/365: fuchsia
 

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • spending most of the week with L&P
  • getting a much needed hair cut
  • meeting up with the Ladies That Lunch and enjoying a lovely meal in good company
  • celebrating my 67th birthday!
  • completing the understairs cupboard thanks to S' help
  • loving cooking with my new Instant Pot!
  • making good progress with my personal training
  • still enjoying the splashes of colour in the garden
  • chatting with JDH and agreeing to meet again before Christmas
  • catching up with LJH via text messages

I am grateful ...
  • to neighbour S for all his help
  • for all that I have ... I know that I am more fortunate than so many other people
  • for a warm house now the temperatures are falling

Lifestyle changes
  • daily walk: Achieved but mostly indoor walks
  • weekly personal training session: Achieved
  • twice a week - 2 x 10 reps of each of three exercises: Achieved

Comments

  1. Another week with many wonderful things for being cheerful and grateful, including celebrating another birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I have been lucky to have another good week and to have so many reasons to be cheerful and grateful xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a lovely week. Hope the upcoming week is just as nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a lovely week thanks Sharon. I have more birthday celebrations over the next few days so plenty to look forward to xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts