Wednesday 2nd November

306/365: bellflower
 

I'm wanting a quiet day today. I don't feel 100%, probably a reaction to all of the stress of the hospital visit, but all I want to do is sleep so that's my plan for the day and anything else accomplished will be seen as a bonus! I will try to join the nutrition class this morning; I have no idea what the chosen topic is but it's bound to be interesting.

I did get a couple of things ticked off the list yesterday - I finally got round to reprogramming the central heating (but still haven't switched the heating on yet), requested two more garage door quotes, and contacted the window cleaners although I'm still waiting to hear back from them. If I have enough energy I'll get on with a couple more things today - print out some new recipes and start a shopping list - but really my priority has to be to finish reading the book group book. It's a huge heavy hardback so I didn't take it to London with me which means I still have loads to read and not as much time before the next meeting as I'd like. My sister sent another load of books round yesterday and there are a couple I've chosen to read as soon as I finish the book group choice ...maybe it will spur me on to get it finished.

Comments

  1. I hope you will take it easy today and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I slept for most of the morning and felt a little better when I finally dragged myself out of bed. It's a combination of being overtired from the exertions in London on top of being worried about the hospital appointment and a few days relaxing should see me right again.

      Delete
  2. Sending hugs. I hope that you have a wonderfully quiet day with lots of good reading. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyssa. I actually enjoyed myself in the kitchen doing some cooking so not much reading has been done! x

      Delete
  3. Stress hangovers can last for days. Sending lots of positive energy your way. I need to go through my "saved" recipe ideas from last month - need to liven up the main meal ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary-Lou. I'm just taking it easy-ish until I feel more like my normal self. I'm trying to liven up my meals as well ... good luck, it's not easy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts