Weekly Reflections

time for my piano lesson
 

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • enjoying an excellent piano lesson ... Joe's style of teaching really suits how I learn
  • loving the frosty and foggy mornings ... when looking at it from a warm and cosy home
  • having a good laugh while learning to play canasta
  • still loving the personal training sessions
  • sending three boxes to the charity shop and four boxes to the Vintage Cash Cow
  • buying some new clothes and, best of all, fitting into a smaller size
  • replacing the garage freezer 
  • passing on unwanted stationery to family and friends ... I'm gaining more space and the items are going to people who will use them
  • getting back to regular and focused piano practice
  • getting my hair cut
  • relieved that the problem with my eye necessitating a trip to A&E resolved itself and that all medical tests were normal
  • the way things are working out for me and the friendships that are developing

I am grateful ...

  • for central heating and hot water ... it's been a very cold week!
  • for online stores and speedy deliveries
  • for full cupboards and freezers at a time when so many people are struggling

Comments

  1. It certainly has been a cold week but you always have so many reasons to be cheerful. You're right we should count our blessings for warmth, good food and contentment in these hard times for so many. Thank you for your very generous gift to me xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a long cold month hasn't it and it looks like we can expect the same in February. I do my best to stay positive and have some fun on most days so that leads to plenty of reason to be cheerful ... and it gets easier with practice.
      I know I'm lucky compared to a lot of people.
      You're very welcome Eileen. Looking forward to seeing some photos. xx

      Delete
  2. Another wonderful week with plenty of things to be cheerful and grateful about! I'm truly happy to read that things are going so well and you are finding so many things to be cheerful about. I'm especially happy that the eye tests were all normal. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. Life seems to be on the up at present and it looks like being a good year is it carries on in the same way. I'm relieved about the eye tests! xx

      Delete
  3. It really has been cold, hasn't it? Good for the soil though.
    Picking just one - well done for the smaller size - that's brilliant. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, too cold to want to be outside much, or is that just me?

      Thanks Joy, I'm really chuffed about the drop to the next size down. That's all from exercise as I haven't started on the food/diet side of things yet. xx

      Delete
  4. Sounds like another really good week. I am glad you are enjoying the piano lessons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. It has been a good week and things are starting to slot into place. The piano lessons are good fun and I am enjoying myself. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts