Monthly Photo Challenge: CHRISTMAS

The theme for December was 'CHRISTMAS' ...  taking at least one photo for each letter in the word CHRISTMAS and ideally each photo relating to the theme. Here's my selection. The Christmas alphabet font I've used is a free font created by Suncatcher Studio.


carol singers and cards

Christmas candle

crackers

Christmas cards




Hogwarts Christmas card


hot chocolate in a Santa mug

holly 



Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

robins


more robins

Santa with his reindeer

reindeer



🎵🎵 the holly and the ivy 🎵🎵

my favourite Christmas film, It's A Wonderful Life

ice-skating snowmen





star

Santa, and Christmas sweaters on the card behind him!

Santa Claus

more stars

Santa with his sack full of presents




tinsel

Christmas tree



representing Christmas music 

Christmas mugs

a half eaten mince pie!

Chris Moose ... a seasonal ale

Our Monarch, His Majesty King Charles III






Christmas alphabet blocks

angel

Arthur Christmas





snowman

snow globe

a Christmas stocking with sleigh bells 

another snowman


and finally ... I bet I'm the only one with a photo of a zebra wearing a Santa hat!




The challenge is to take photos on the set theme; the photos must be taken during the month (no archive photos), a minimum of five photos but there's no upper limit, and there will be a new theme every month. The theme for January is 'Beginning with L'.  I'll post a linky at the end of the month. Have fun! 

Thanks to everyone who has taken part in the December challenge. Here's the linky ... please link to your challenge post, not just to your blog.

Comments

  1. What a wonderful selection of photos for the theme! Love that zebra in the Santa hat! :D
    Thank you for hosting these monthly challenges, Eileen, and I am so glad that you will continue it this year, too (since you have January's theme posted). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. The zebra was in the pub where we went for the U3A book group Christmas meal.

      I will keep going with the monthly challenges until everyone gets bored with them. It'd be nice to get some more people joining in but equally, I'm happy with things as they are! xx

      Delete
  2. Super selection. I like the candle and the star best. Also that beautiful table setting. I am pretty sure we have some overlap but have not inventoried my finds yet so I shall be as intrigued as anyone to see what comes out when I sit down tomorrow! I have been totally disorganised after a rather piecemeal month but L has not disappointed so you will at least see one decent set tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lady Ella. I wasn't that organised this time so was surprised that I had managed to take photos for each letter. Look forward to seeing yours and L's. xx

      Delete
    2. Adding another comment to acknowledge your inclusion of our MONARCH. Inspired idea! Definitely part of a British Christmas.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, I've cheated a little and added 'Monarch' as well!

      Delete
    4. I thought that's what you'd said in the first place! Must have been seeing things - or brain in overdrive as usual...

      Delete
    5. I think I said it in my post but didn't write it in the caption!

      Delete
  3. Sorry I kept forgetting to come back to this post. You have a great variety of Christmas photos. Your Christmas crackers reminded me that I did not get any this year. Arthur Christmas movie is one of my favourites. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you're forgiven 😊

      I love the Arthur Christmas film and it's fourth favourite after It's A Wonderful Life, Scrooge (Alasdair Sim version), and Muppet's Christmas Carol. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts