Friday

The timing has gone to pot! Some things are earlier than expected and some will be delayed, but three more plants arrived yesterday, one week early, so I have four of them waiting for Danielle to work her magic ... but she's not due again until September 2nd. I've texted her with the news and am waiting to hear back but I know she is very busy so it's unlikely she can fit an extra session in any earlier.

I had another migraine yesterday. The prescription meds did their job but I felt drained afterwards so didn't get much done, although in saying that, I did make significant progress with the Italian. I'm easing up on the restricted eating part of the dieting to see if that's what's triggering the migraines, but will continue to calorie count for now. If they continue to be as frequent I'll have see the doctor and get things checked out.

It does mean that today will involve as little activity as possible ... it still feels like it could go either way and I don't want to trigger another one, so a day of sleeping as much as I need to and probably very little else.

Comments

  1. That's interesting that you are receiving some of the plants earlier than anticipated! Hopefully, they will be fine until you are able to get them planted. I'm sorry you had another migraine. A quiet, restful day is a good idea, I think. Take is easy and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, longer periods of fasting can create problems so I think you are wise to consider this. I hope that sorts it out to a great extent.
    Frustrating about the plants, isn't it?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending lots of healing thoughts your way. A rest day with maybe some more Italian lessons might be a perfectly quiet day to chase those pains away (& medication). Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I don't suffer from migraines, but I know from my sister how debilitating those can be. I do hope you figure out the trigger and feel better soon. How ironic that actually getting early deliveries is causing you stress; nobody else seems to be earlier than expected these days. I am sure it will all work out eventually. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's annoying when things turn up at different times to those stated, especially with living things like plants. I hope they're okay until you can get them planted up. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's going to be exciting to get those plants where you want them :) I'm sorry about the migraines :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts