Tuesday


I thought I'd killed it but apparently not. The peace lily is rallying and has two new flowers.

I managed to get most of the housework done yesterday and will finish off the bathrooms tomorrow. Today is set aside for a quick trip to the garden centre, then some bulk cooking and, if there's time, finishing off a couple of tasks I started at the weekend until Danielle turns up this afternoon.

I'll go to the garden centre first thing and should be able to pick up some of the bulbs and plants on my list. I keep telling myself that I don't need to get it all this year (I'm ignoring my own advice though, so hopefully will be able to get everything 😊). There's an outside chance that some of the plants I ordered online will turn up today as well. If I do end up without any of the new plants I'll ask Danielle to carry on clearing the right hand side of the garden which hasn't been touched yet. I'll do a garden update post tomorrow. 

Comments

  1. Yay for not killing the peace lily! :D I hope you find all what you want at the garden center. Looking forward to reading about what you were able to get and see how things are coming along in the garden. Enjoy the cooking, too. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gone 11am and I haven't made it to the garden centre yet. I received notification of a parcel delivery so am way in for that. I've nearly finished the cooking now but doubt I'll have time to buy the bulbs today. I'll ask Danielle to continue with the clearing and maybe deal with the lavenders instead.

      Delete
  2. Well done, peace lily! Looking forward to the update!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it'll be much of an update this week as this morning has been turned on its head and I haven't made it to the garden centre. Never mind ... on to plan B!

      Delete
  3. Yeah to the Peace Lily surviving & blooming - maybe a sign for better times in the world. Good luck with Plan B. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plan B may be problematic! It's starting to rain as I write this so I don't know what will happen. Never mind ... there's always next time!

      Delete
  4. Lovely lily, and it does make me feel peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always loved peace lilies, I think they're beautiful. They symbolise rebirth and a return to innocence.

      Delete
  5. Peace Lilies rule, don't they?! That one's got a beautiful flower :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts