Weekly Reflections

Reasons to be cheerful ...
  • a visit from my nephew and family ...
  • ... who sorted out the radiator shelf for me
  • a combined virtual choir practice with the Bath choir
  • starting to learn Italian and enjoying the learning process
  • plenty of rainy days so I didn't have to worry about watering the garden when I was feeling poorly!
  • hearing that the planning permission is through and the building work can start on my sister's new home
  • deliveries of plants for the garden, all arriving in good condition even if they are earlier than expected

I am grateful ...
  • for the free online resources available when learning a language
  • for prescription meds
  • for the support of family

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼


Lifestyle Changes
  • Weight: 6lb loss, but this is down to the migraine and being unable to keep food down (sorry, too much detail) so it is not a true reflection of my weight loss. My body will sort itself out over the next week or two.
  • Knee Strengthening (every day): FAILED - migraine
  • Exercise (25 minutes every other day): FAILED - migraine

Comments

  1. Not "failed" just postponed 😊
    Hope you are feeling better and on the mend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - not a fail, just a delay. Fail is when you could but didn't.
    A shame about the migraine but there's some lovely things on your lists.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think when you have a migraine you can definitely be excused. I find I still have to watch some of my planters that are sheltered by the house where the roof over hangs. It’s surprising how dry they get. Glad to hear your nephew has visited and has helped you out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with other commenters: not failed. Some goals just can't be accomplished right now. You can see it from here, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful reasons to be cheerful and grateful. I agree with the others about the lifestyle changes - not a fail, but, deferred due to the migraine! :) Hope you are feeling better, now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry about the migraine. They are truly horrible. The goals aren't failures, just on hold as your health is more important and self-care includes things other than exercising!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts