SPSH 2nd Link up

It's time to for the 2nd SPSH link up so I am sharing the photos I took during July. 

No 2 | Something with or in a knot


No 8 | a leaf longer than your hand



No 11 | something you need to throw away



No 13 | a rubber band/elastic in use



No 16 | something with rough texture



Alt A | an animal statue


My previous photos can be seen in this post.

I have 8 more to find: 

No 1. A favourite piece of jewelry
No 5. Something you have more than one of
No 10. Something smaller than a paper clip
No 12. Something that holds your favourite beverage
No 14. Something with wheels
No 18. Something that can go in the water
No 19. A stone/rock/pebble with some colour in it
Alt B. Something heavier than your shoe
    

Many thanks to Mary-Lou for organising the hunt. 

Comments

  1. Thank you for joining in Eileen. Your knots are great finds, the horse is a favourite. Oh yes those flowers do need to go, but at least you got full advantage of them. Interesting leaf & I wonder what a raised lion means. I've read that a lion lying down (Victorian times) at your gates or door, meant you owned the home. Ah spring green onions, so tasty & that tree's bark is quite interesting - are you following this tree?

    I've had a catch up read. Enjoyed the stroll to the canal. Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd like the horse! The lions are supposed to guard against evil spirits. There were lots of lion statues in all sorts of poses, so I'm not sure they represented anything more than 'power'.

      No I'm following my magnolia tree. This photo was of a Redwood on the same property as the lion statue.

      Delete
  2. Ah yes the poor old flowers. Mine often look like that before I remember to throw them out. :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saved them just for this photo. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! 😂

      Delete
  3. These are super - your photos always look so clean.
    I grinned at the flowers - surely you're not bunging them already? Dad laughed at me once because I was waiting for the tops of the gladdies to flower, even though the majority of the stalks had wilted and died. I felt sorry for the buds that hadn't yet had a chance to bloom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done that with glads before now ... every bud deserves a chance.

      Yes, the bouquet has gone. It had a few more weeks in it at least, but I accidentally knocked the table and most of the petals fell off! 😂😂

      Delete
  4. Good finds! I had hoped to get to the lake to find a similar photos for #2 but ended up with one in my son's backyard. We had similar ideas, as well, on what needs to be thrown away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all great finds, Eileen. :) I laughed at No. 11. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great finds. Loving the photos x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts