Weekly Reflections

Reasons to be cheerful ...
  • a very cheap resolution to the car problem
  • chatting with friends
  • seeing Joy and R 
  • learning a new song at choir ... "The Complete History of Western Classical Music (Abridged) 
  • driving my car again, even though it was just to town
  • finally ordering some of the plants for the back garden
  • receiving notification of a Wayleave payment

I am grateful ...
  • for friends with the skills to maintain cars!
  • for cooling showers
  • for prescription meds!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼


Lifestyle Changes
  • Weight: 1lb (and my weight now starts with a lower number 😊)
  • Knee Strengthening (every day): ACHIEVED
  • Exercise (2 days x 15 mins, 1 rest day): ACHIEVED, but half-heartedly. I struggled with the heat at the start of the week and also don't like the pattern so will return to exercising every other day but increase the number of minutes each session.

Comments

  1. A lovely week for you all n and well done on the loss.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just aiming for a loss each week and trying not to think about how long it will take to get down to my target! ☺️

      Delete
  2. Nice week! Lots of things to be cheerful about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, I think I'm getting better at looking for the positives every week.

      Delete
  3. Lots of reasons for good cheer and gratitude, again. Well done on the weight loss and exercising! My exercise these days consist of walking to the fridge for iced water! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least you're not walking to the fridge to get chocolate and cake! 😂

      Delete
  4. Halfhearted exercise is still exercise ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true but I made it hard for myself. I'm back to alternating days now and it suits me better.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts