Weekly Reflections

 Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • a lovely Christmas Day 
  • making some decisions which I know will improve my life
  • plenty of good TV programmes and films to watch
  • the promised snowfall didn't happen in this area
  • chatting with friends and family
  • having a good supply of books, puzzles, CDs and films to keep me entertained
  • that a good friend has recovered from coronavirus and has left hospital (in Spain where he lives) to recuperate at home
  • the news that the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine has been approved for use in the UK
  • deciding on my One Little Word for 2021
  • updating my diary with the dates for the monthly photo a day link up, and a monthly meet (via Zoom) with friends 

I am grateful ...
  • for central heating and a safe home
  • that the government has responded to the increased infection rate - still too slow in their response but better now than waiting even longer
  • for all the free entertainment available online 

Lifestyle Changes
  • Knee Strengthening (every day): achieved
  • Exercise: a definite fail ... I'm blaming Christmas again!
  • Practicing self-compassion: achieved on most days, though not written down

Comments

  1. Lots of good reasons to be cheerful and grateful. I really enjoy reading your weekly reflections. Hope you have another good week, next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I think this next week will be a quiet one.

      Delete
  2. As always, I finish your reasons post feeling cheerful too - thanks again.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts