Wednesday

I fancy cooking up some more meals today. I moved things between freezers yesterday and found some fish and some chicken that could really do with using up so that's this morning taken care of. I don't know what I'll end up making until I've had a look to see what else I have in the cupboards.

This afternoon it's the next Cooking with Italian session. It's shellfish recipes today which I doubt I will ever make myself, but I'm tuning in for the Italian language tips so hopefully there will be more of that this time.

Today's exercise will probably have to be indoors again as the forecast is for rain. I've chosen line dancing (for about 20 minutes) and will make up the time with an arm toning session using weights.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you've got your day planned very nicely, Eileen. Hope the Italian cooking session goes well and you have fun with the line dancing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you let us know what you do cook for the Italian lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Eileen. A nice, productive day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Line dancing videos are fun. Thanks for suggesting those :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts