Weekly Reflections

 Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • chatting with family and friends
  • finally selling the doll's house
  • new plants are arriving daily!
  • re-watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
  • enjoying a new online class - the Style Coach ... the challenges and questions set in each session are proving to be most enlightening
  • finding a couple of new recipes to add to the meal plan for next week
  • that there is still plenty of colour in the garden to enjoy
  • continuing to make progress with the decluttering
  • despite a bit of a wobble on Wednesday and the ever present worry about Covid, continuing to feel positive and content with my life


I am grateful ...
  • that my neighbour is taking the lead to arrange for our shared garden fence to be replaced ... my only involvement will be to pay my share of the cost!
  • for online ordering and supermarket deliveries
  • for the opportunity to help my nephew's family ... usually it's the other way round!


Lifestyle changes
  • exercise: 
    • 30 minutes daily walk. Achieved 
    • 20 minutes daily knee strengthening. Achieved 
    • 30 minutes daily Tai Chi. Only achieved 3 days out of 7
  • weight: 2 lbs loss 😊


End of Lockdown Adventures
  • photograph the sunflowers. No progress
  • visit Caen Hill Locks. No progress 
I've been waiting in for deliveries every day as well as dealing with people interested in the items I've listed for sale so haven't had the opportunity to do any of my planned adventures.

Comments

  1. How nice that your neighbour is taking responsibility for the fence. It takes off all the pressure (apart from paying, of course).
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a relief. He's the best sort of neighbour, always willing to help me but never pushy. xx

      Delete
  2. Well done on your weight loss and the sale of your doll's house and decluttering, all things going in the right direction. When the fence is replaced your garden will look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a good week for lots of things and the weight loss was a bonus as I wasn't expecting to lose anything this week.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely week you have had! No wonder you have lost weight with so many activities:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irune. I was a bit surprised about the weight loss as I thought I'd stayed the same again!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It all adds up. I just have to keep going!!!

      Delete
  5. Well done on the decluttering and losing weight! Definitely hope the man will show up on Thursday with both the money and the car! :D You have had a good week (except for Wednesday's wobble); I hope the coming week will be another good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Thursday as I answer this and yes, he has paid and collected the surface plate so I'm happy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts