Weekly Reflections

 Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • chatting with family and friends
  • making significant progress with the decluttering and selling a few of the items
  • reclaiming the music room
  • discovering new information about my paternal grandfather 
  • appreciating another bag of books from my sister
  • visiting Joy
  • hearing from Lauren and the promise of a visit in the not too distant future
  • looking forward to trying out some new online classes - choir singing, style coaching, and Bollywood dancing! 


I am grateful ...
  • for loyal friends
  • that my family and friends are all currently Covid free
  • for the life I have 


Lifestyle changes
  • exercise: 
    • 30 minutes daily walk. Achieved 
    • 20 minutes daily knee strengthening. Achieved 
    • 30 minutes daily Tai Chi. Only achieved 5 days out of 7
  • weight: 3 lbs gain, which means that I have lost 2 lbs over the last two weeks.


End of Lockdown Adventures
  • In the next 7 days: a photo walk. Achieved, taking some photos for my monthly photo challenge

  • In the next month (up to the end of August)
    • visit the Wilts Local History Centre: Completed 10 August
    • visit Caen Hill Locks: no progress yet 

  • In the next 12 monthscomplete twelve items on my post lockdown list. Progress in August: no progress yet!

Comments

  1. Another lovely week passed. I'm glad it has been so good.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've had a very good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another week of plenty of reason for being cheerful and grateful, lifestyle changes achieved (well done on the overall weight loss!) and adventures accomplished! Bollywood dancing can be quite a workout! Hope you enjoy it! :) Hope you have another great week, next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt I will manage an hour of Bollywood dancing but I will try to do bits of it. It looks like it'll be fun! I'm not sure when it starts (this week or next) but I'll let you know how I get on.

      Hope you have a great week too. x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts