SPSH - 2nd Linkup

It's that time again ... the 2nd SPSH link up so here are the photos I've taken this month as well as a link to the ones I took last month. 

Many thanks to Mary-Lou for organising this. The complete list for the 2021 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt and an explanation of the rules can be found here. It's not too late to join in if you are interested.

No 4: head in the clouds; shapes or interesting pattern - faces in clouds, the first photo is looking to the right and the second photo looking to the left. Can you see them?


No 5: the art of the fold - assembling the box along the fold lines to return my Covid test


No 6: something that makes you laugh or happy - watching 'Have I Got News For You', possibly my favourite TV show and even the repeats make me laugh, and going to the theatre always makes me happy. 


No 8: window views - the view from a window in the south-east tower of Farleigh Castle



No 11: the shape of round/circular - looking up through the south-east tower of Farleigh Castle, and the chandelier in the Theatre Royal



No 19: steps, but who's counting - well I am! Here's my Fitbit recording my steps total after a walk around the marina



Alt C: the most beautiful landscape photo of the season - a field of lavender stretching into the distance



Last month's photos can be seen here.  I now have 9 more to find.

  1. A Breakfast of Champions
  2. Favourite Time of Day
  3. Something To Represent Home But Not The Building
  4. Head In The Clouds; shapes or interesting patterns
  5. The Art Of The Fold
  6. Something That Makes You Laugh or Happy
  7. What's In Bloom
  8. Window Views
  9. Something Older Than You
  10. The Delivery Van/Truck Making The Deliveries
  11. The Shape of Round/Circular
  12. Something That Is Cause For Celebration
  13. Your Marie Kondo Moment – Or Not
  14. Inside Your Fridge Or Cupboard
  15. Your Best Doodle Art (not public graffiti)
  16. A Guilty Pleasure; Something That Recharges You
  17. An Exit
  18. Upside Down, Right Side Up
  19. Steps, But Who's Counting
  20. Decades Of Sharing; find something in your home that is from the 70's or 80's or 90's or 00's

ALTERNATES

A: show off your COVID safety; masks, cleaning, or other related supplies

B: a local landmark

C: the most beautiful landscape photo of the season

Comments

  1. Eileen thanks for joining in with your amazing finds. I looked at the beautiful chandelier & though oh my, I would hate to clean that (lol). WOW to that field of lavender.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary-Lou. The chandelier is in the Theatre Royal in Bath and I imagine that cleaning it requires scaffolding and someone with a good head for heights!

      Delete
  2. Interesting topics and you've done really well with them. Your lavender field is a stunning photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. The lavender field is my favourite so far.

      Delete
  3. Hi Eileen,
    Fantastic your photos for the Challenge!
    I liked them all, but the lavender field is beautiful!
    Hugs and good week.
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen the two men on clouds. Very interesting. Hugs.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ailime, the lavender field seems to be liked by everyone and it's my favourite as well. I'm glad you can see the faces in the clouds.

      Delete
  4. Great selection of photos! I love the faces in the clouds and the lavender fields! I like the number so steps, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. Getting that photo was my main reason for visiting the lavender farm so I'm glad you like the photo.

      Delete
  5. You have some wonderful photos! The lavender field is stunning, and I love your window view, your clouds (yes, I see them), and your finds for Circular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. The lavender field is my favourite.

      Delete
  6. It took me longer to spot the second cloud face - wow on spotting those! And what a gorgeous landscape shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the lavender field. I'm off to find a sunflower field next!

      Delete
  7. Wow the photos from the castle are magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts