Monthly Photo Challenge: Beginning With 'E'

The theme for the August challenge was 'beginning with E'.

an egg in a chicken egg cup

a dippy egg

a bird's egg, found in one of the pots

my Kindle, an eReader

Eeyore on the side of a biscuit barrel

and on the top of the biscuit barrel ... Winnie the Pooh holding an Easter egg

an elephant

elastic bands

embroidery threads and chart

the eye of a needle

position of an E on a piano

Eden rose

Erigeron in the garden

poll card and voting papers for the local election 

essential supplies!

the number 8 (eight)

The challenge is to take photos on the set theme; the photos must be taken during the month (no archive photos), a minimum of five photos but no upper limit, and there will be a new theme every month. The theme for September is 'blue' and I'll post a linky at the end of the month  Have fun! 

Thanks to everyone who has taken part in the August challenge. Here's the linky  .... please link to your challenge post, not just to your blog. 







Comments

  1. Hi Eileen,
    Your challenge was successfully completed.
    Your photos are spectacular!
    I loved it.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos for your challenge. I love the one showing "essential" supplies ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irune. It's important to keep essential supplies in stock!

      Delete
  3. Great finds for E! Loved the "essential supplies" one! I was hoping you'd do a selfie (E for Eileen). :D How wonderful that your Eden rose bloomed just in time for the challenge! Off to look for "Blue" in September! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I never publish my photo on the blog following Police advice - I had a stalker at one time, all sorted now though.

      Delete
  4. I love the elastic bands! And the soft boiled egg. I have a picture of half-eaten scrambled egg, which I'm in two minds about posting! For some reason I found E quite hard ... yet E on the piano was staring right at me. Grrr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lady Ella. I also found E quite hard and, having looked today and tried to come up with a list of ideas, I think 'blue' is going to be just the same. I've no idea why it chose it!

      Delete
  5. Lovely 'E' photos. Your dippy egg is a wonderful colour I'm sure it was delicious. Your rose is beautiful and your essential supplies, well that made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get my eggs straight from the farm and they are always that lovely colour. I'm just surprised none of the others thought of essential chocolate šŸ˜‚

      Delete
  6. Great photos, thanks, and how did you know that blue is my favourite colour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. Haha, you may have mentioned that blue is your favourite colour šŸ˜Š

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts