Friday 11th March

70/365: cyclamen
Sadly, J is poorly so we couldn't meet yesterday. She thinks it's just a cold but will continue testing to be sure and hopefully we'll be able to meet next week instead. 

I made good use of the time though and tackled some of the tasks I was going to do today. I listed a couple more things on Freecycle and four things on eBay, and also starting moving some items from the garage to the house. These are all things I want to sell so am aiming to list them on eBay on Sunday.

Today I don't really plan to do too much. I'll finish moving the remainder of the garage items back indoors if it's dry - the forecast is for rain all day - but if that's not possible, then I'll be a lady of leisure, put my feet up, and enjoy a relaxing day!

Comments

  1. Just used that phrase ‘lady of leisure’ but meaning I could do what I want, including moving pots around. Sounds as there will be a good day ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I moved all my pots the other day so my 'lady of leisure' day involves resting my knee and doing all the fun things I fancy doing ... so far it's been online puzzles and a long phone conversation with my sister 😊

      Delete
  2. The cyclamen are so pretty! Sorry to hear that J is not feeling well; hopefully, it is just a cold and she'll be fine in a few days. Sounds like you had a busy day; I think you deserve to be a lady of leisure! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour of the cyclamen and am glad I planted them last year.

      She thinks it is a cold and is expecting to be out and about next week, so fingers are crossed that she continues to test negative.

      I'm pleased with all I achieved yesterday but I need to rest my knee now so today really will be day of leisure!

      Delete
  3. I hope J gets well soon. Enjoy being a lady of leisure weather permitting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, I'll pass your well wishes on to her. It's raining so no garage work today. My knee is playing up again so it's definitely going to be a leisurely day.

      Delete
  4. Like the others I do hope J is battling with a cold only, although they can make you feel better achy all over. Too bad the rain has kept you indoors (wink wink), Online games, reading sound like the work of the brain today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary-Lou. J thinks it's a cold so hope that proves to be the case.

      I'm obviously disappointed that I can't do any work in the garage 😂😂 but am doing my best to get over that disappointment by doing some fun things instead 😂😂

      Delete
  5. I hope you continue to test negative. Can never tell these days. Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my friend who is testing because of her symptoms, not me thankfully. xx

      Delete
  6. Putting your feet up, especially with a bad knee, is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly helped reduce the knee pain!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts