Friday 4th March

63/365: raindrops on the salvia

It's a day for remembering. Today marks nine years since I lost Ced and, although I don't plan to make a big event of it, I know that there will be phone calls and reminiscing with friends and of course with his family and mine. 

The only thing in the diary is the Friday nutrition focus class which is all about nutrition for women’s health. It should be an interesting session but I'll see how I feel nearer the time. So apart from that I'll fill my day with the usual activities, staying at home because I am expecting a parcel delivery. Whether the 'usual activities' include any effort on the decluttering front remains to be seen!

Comments

  1. (((HUGS))) An anniversary of the heart, type of day. I hope you will be comforted by the love and caring I know your family and friends will surround you with as you all remember Ced. Be kind to yourself and take it easy. Declutter only if it is what you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((hugs)) for today. A very interesting photo of the raindrop on the salvia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending a virtual hug to you Eileen. Remember the good times you shared xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs.Hope you can fill your head with happy memories.
    Barbarax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your day has seen lots of solidarity in the form of chats with those who knew Ced. And hope the parcel came on time and intact!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to send you a huge hug. It's also a day for remembering here, my father suddenly passed away twelve years ago and I still miss him so much. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very sorry I missed this yesterday. Sending much love and lots of virtual ((((( hugs ))))). I hope the chats have been a comfort to you all. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending hugs. I hope you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts