Saturday 19th March

78/365: pink tulip

After yesterday's pity party I'm feeling much more upbeat today. I've been using the eye ointment and, while it hasn't completely disappeared, the gravelly sensation in my eye has definitely reduced this morning. 

I didn't do very much at all yesterday and I think today will be much the same, although I will make use of the slow cooker for one of today's meal ... probably butternut squash stew. 

It's supposed to be a lovely sunny day with temperatures on the rise so I think some time out in the fresh air will help to cheer me up. I have the choice of spending some time in the garden or a taking a walk over to the marina ... or maybe both!

Comments

  1. So glad you're feeling better today. Just relax and enjoy the warm weather.
    Have a nice Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irune. That's the plan for today, making the most of the sunshine. I hope you have a lovely day too xx

      Delete
  2. That's good news your eye is getting better. Enjoy the sunshine and warmer weather and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. The conjunctivitis is clearing quickly thankfully. Obviously the pvd will take longer so I will just have to be patient!

      I'm hoping to get out in the sunshine this afternoon xx

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear that the meds are helping and your eye is starting to feel better. Do, please, continue to take it easy. Enjoy the sunshine and the warmer temperatures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless and don't worry, I am taking it easy. xx

      Delete
  4. It is very unpleasant to have something wrong with your eyes and painful so you're allowed a little feeling sorry for yourself. Sunshine always bucks me up.. and good to have an easy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just have a bad case of feeling sorry for myself but I'll pull myself together soon! The sunshine helps xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely tulip. I hope the eyes feel better soon. It has to be wearing you down a little. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. The conjunctivitis has eased completely but unfortunately the PVD will take a lot longer. The PVD isn't painful thankfully.

      Delete
  6. You sound a lot happier. Hope that the ointment continues to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ointment has done what it should do and the pain and discomfort has disappeared now, thanks. I'm trying to remain positive!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts