Advent Day 22


Oops, I need to correct the theme for the next monthly photo challenge ... it will be 'begins with P'. I mistakenly said 'O', but we've already done that, so sorry for any confusion!

I have personal training first thing this morning and then a quick dash into town to get the last bits of shopping. Once that's done I really will be ready for Christmas and I'll be able to relax and focus on enjoying myself. My car passed its MOT (with flying colours ... no work needed 😀) so I'll be driving myself instead of relying on taxis. I'm hoping to be finished by mid morning and then I can carry on sorting out the books. I'd like to get that over and done with today ... it shouldn't take too long.

Once that's done, and after I've eaten, I'm going to have an afternoon playing carols on the piano, and will complete my day watching a film on Netflix.


 

Comments

  1. I worte down lots of words beginning with O then realised I had done that before.
    So glad your car passed it' MOT. Good luck with your shopping today, I did mine yesterday and the store was very busy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a wonderfully relaxing day. I'm glad that your car passed the MOT.

    I'm going to try and contribute to the photo challenge. Thank you for setting it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts