Advent Day 20

 


I had a rather lazy day yesterday, mainly catching up with my sleep and reading. I'm not sure that it really did me any good as I feel just as tired today!

I did get a few things done: my car is now booked in for an MOT tomorrow (which means that I'll do the last bit of food shopping on Friday now), started planning a midweek break some time before the end of March, and started looking at my plans for a new camera and all things photography. 

It did occur to me that I've dropped the ball with the bloggy photo challenges, for which I apologise. I should have started the Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt at the beginning of December but completely forgot about it. I can still start it to run from January 1st to March 31st if anyone wants to do it, or alternatively leave it for this year and pick it up again at the end of 2024 ... just let me know what you'd like to do in the comments, please. It's the same for my monthly photo challenge, which again I completely forgotten about. I'll start the next one on January 1st and, just to give you a heads up, the theme will be "begins with O". I'll post the linky for that at the end of January. 

Today's task include checking the Radio Times to see what's on over Christmas, phoning friend H for a chat before she flies off for her annual skiing holiday, and also phoning friend L to firm up on our plan to meet up between Christmas and the New Year. Not exactly taxing, so I should be able to cope! I hope you all have a good day, whatever you have planned. 

Comments

  1. I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing day. Checking the Christmas Radio Times used to be quite a ritual here. Thank you for reminding me to pick up a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your car sails through its MOT, had ours done earlier this month.
    I'll definitely be taking part in your monthly photo challenge as I started my new blog with your October challenge so have missed not having a November and December challenge. Never mind you are back on track now but I'm not sure about a Winter challenge as I've not done one of those before and I think the monthly one would be enough for me Eileen but thank you for hosting them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like another day of relaxing should help with feeling tired. I've missed your monthly challenges, so look forward to starting one in January. And if you are willing to organize a Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt, I'll be happy to participate! It'll give something to look forward to after the Christmas/holiday celebrations are over. But, only if you feel up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a nice chilled day. Our car had some work on it yesterday, the breaks were sluggish. So car fixed but no bill yet. Helen S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm working my way through the Radio Times, setting the monster to record what I fancy watching. I do like modern technology. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas used to be the only time we got the Radio Times. It was always such fun to see when things were on what should be recorded on the old VCR lol. Dating myself, aren't I?

    What camera are you thinking of? I love my mirrorless. I'm still getting used to it, but so far, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts