Another Quiet Day!

 

playing canasta online ... I won both games 😁

Yesterday was even quieter than I'd planned thanks to being laid low by a 24 hour bug. I'm back to normal this morning, thankfully, but didn't get anything done at all. I finally hauled myself out of bed late afternoon, just in time to get something to eat before playing canasta online with friends.

I'm fine again today, so will attempt to continue with the list making/planning I'd planned to do yesterday.

I've been giving some thought to a 'One Little Word' for 2024 but so far no one word is making itself clear to me. Is anyone else doing this in 2024? I have found it helpful in previous year and can revisit a word from a previous year if absolutely necessary but would really like to find that 'one word' that will help me grow throughout 2024.

I haven't mentioned my Twelve Days of Christmas gifts yet. I know I bought these for myself but I have been a very lucky girl this year and so far have opened some winter tights, warm socks, and a twin pack of bras. 

Comments

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better.
    I can't help with your one little word I'm afraid, not my thing. Planning for the year ahead is although I haven't got started yet and I like how you treat yourself to those Twelve days of Christmas gifts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you had a 24 hr. bug. Glad you are feeling better, now. I haven't thought of a word for 2024 yet. But the word that just popped into my mind is "prompt/promptly". As opposed to "procrastinate".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts