Making Progress

 

watching Phantom of the Opera on TV yesterday afternoon 

I'm making progress on sorting out plans for next year. It's slow going, but there is some progress, just not as much as I'd hoped for at this stage. The sticking point is rearranging my regular commitments to have more time between each one so I can avoid all the rushing around that's a feature of the current arrangements. It's just not working out so I'll leave things as they are until the current block of swimming lessons end in February, and then try again.

Things are going much better with ideas for jollies! So far I have tickets for a weekend break at a Warner Leisure Hotel in February followed by a visit to Bristol Hippodrome to see the musical,  'Wicked'. Also on the list is to see 'Jesus Christ Superstar' in April, and dates still to be agreed but 'Les Miserables' and 'Come From Away' are both on the list. 'Starlight Express' and 'Kinky Boots' are returning to the West End this year so hopefully I'll be able to get tickets for them as well.

We were booked to go on a cruise in May but made the decision to cancel (before we have to pay the balance of the money) as I'm having so many problems with walking. We decided that, to get the most out of the cruise experience,  we will re-book once my knee problems are resolved. We're both happy with that decision but now have to decide what to do instead ... that's what I'll be looking at next.

Comments

  1. Your plans for your jollies sound fun. I'm sure rearranging your commitments will work out fine in the end. Good idea to fit in a cruise once your knee problems are sorted. That's what I'm struggling with, finding a suitable dog-friendly break that isn't too demanding for my husband with his mobility issues. Seems like a mountain to climb at the moment, excuse the pun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful adventures you have to look forward to next year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts