Advent Day 6

 


I had a great time yesterday celebrating my birthday with my book group friends ... lovely food and good company. Today will be more of the same but on a smaller scale as I'm meeting with friend L for our joint birthday celebration ...  my birthday is on November 26th and L's is on the 29th. L is driving us today and we're eating at the same venue I went to yesterday ... it was that good, and it's a place we both like anyway.

That's the only thing I have planned for today. The next read for the book group was handed out yesterday so I will probably make a start on that. It's  'The Family Upstairs' by Lisa Jewell and I usually like her books. The blurb for this one sounds familiar but I can't remember reading it before.

Finally, an apology. Joy commented yesterday and I accidentally deleted the comment but I can remember that you asked where I bought the Advent jigsaw calender from. It was either Amazon or eBay but if you do order from either place, please check the delivery date as some suppliers weren't delivering until January!

Comments

  1. Your advent jigsaw looks to be coming along well enjoy your meal out. Helen S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like Lisa Jewell. Her books are usually good. The puzzle is really coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your advent puzzle looks fun! My sister loves to do puzzles. I might look for one for her to do next year. Happy belated birthday! I'm just catching up on some blog reading. Glad to see you are back to posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how your advent calendar is coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a lovely birthday meal out with your friend. Your Advent puzzle is coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Eileen - I went on to Amazon and treated myself to one. I may keep it to do again next year (there's a long time between, after all) or I might gift it on and get another one, but you have converted me. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts