Advent Day 15

 


It's personal training this morning and then back home to change and get myself looking reasonably human, before another shopping trip to town. I need to stock up on a few things and would like to get some more treats for myself for Christmas ... I'm going for savoury treats this year, not sweet, and am looking forward to the change. I still need to buy my book for Jolabokaflod, but more about that on Christmas Eve. I also realised that I am still one gift short for my Twelve Days of Christmas gifts (to myself) so will be looking for something suitable for that. I decided on a 'clothes' theme this year, mostly undies so don't expect any photos as I don't think the world is ready for that!

Comments

  1. lol - aaaaw, shame!!!
    Have a fun and successful shopping trip, Eileen.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you treat yourself to some very nice lingerie xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts