Day Two in London

 The ABBA concert was brilliant! Very creative and so much more than I was expecting. Highly recommended if you happen to be interested.

I changed hotels this morning and have moved to a Travelodge near the eye hospital, ready for Saturday's appointment. I'm staying here for two nights so will appreciate the extra space in the room.

I've just had sandwiches for lunch as I'm eating out at Dishoom tonight ... I've been wanting to try this place for ages!

To kill some time this afternoon I'm tucked up in my seat in the Sondheim Theatre waiting for my favourite musical to start ...

300/365: I love this show!


Comments

  1. Hi Eillen,
    Excellent that you enjoyed the Abba concert! It must have been magnificent!
    Hope your eye consultation goes as smoothly as possible!
    While you wait, enjoy your favorite musical.
    Hugs,
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the Abba concert. And you are now enjoying watching your favorite musical! What a wonderful trip you've planned! I hope the eye appointment will go smoothly and you enjoy the rest of your trip, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love , love Les Miserables! What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon. Glad you enjoyed the Abba concert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the ABBA concert was very enjoyable and I'm certain you will enjoy Les Miserables too.I'm sending my very best wishes that your Saturday appointment goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen Les Miserables so many times and love the show as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sound like you are enjoying your London trip. Les Misérables is also my all time favourite musical - some of the songs still make me teary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you really have set yourself a fun schedule of shows. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts