Weekly Reflections

282/365: fuchsia 

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • enjoying a Zoom catch-up with L&P
  • spending time with and laughing with L
  • adding more dates to my diary
  • ordering a new burgundy jumper and some black trousers
  • loving the autumn colours
  • finishing the book group choice in time for my first meeting tomorrow - I won't leave it so late to get started next time!
  • collecting my new glasses and being able to read the programme guide on the TV again!
  • spending some time taking photos
  • catching-up with H
  • that there is still colour in the garden


I am grateful ...
  • for an early appointment with Moorfields Eye Hospital
  • that I live in a country where we experience the four seasons and all the changes each season brings 
  • for online maps and booking services as I plan my trip to London


Lifestyle changes
  • daily walk: Achieved 
  • weekly personal training session: Achieved
  • twice a week - 2 x 10 reps of each of three exercises: Achieved 

Comments

  1. Another lovely fuchsia flower and another lovely week with many things to be cheerful about and grateful for. :) I hope your burgundy sweater and black trousers arrive soon and you'll post a photo of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I'll post a photo of the clothes when they arrive.

      Delete
  2. You've had a good week and reasons to be cheerful. Enjoy your book group meeting tomorrow, I hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. I'm looking forward to the book group and am hoping it goes well.

      Delete
  3. Hooray for all that - especially the laughing with a friend and the ownership of new glasses! There is something to be said for having four distinct seasons; in Japan they go on about it quite a lot - many people believing that it is a phenomenon peculiar to their country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lady Ella. I can't imagine living somewhere that doesn't have the four seasons. I wonder why the Japanese think they are the only country to have the four seasons, how strange! An article online stated that Iran was one of the only countries in the world to have four seasons ... I have no idea where they got their information.

      Delete
  4. All great things to be cheerful about.
    I also appreciate living where there are four seasons. I lived in SW Florida for a number of years and truly missed typical Fall and Winter. I had my eye appointment Thursday so I'm patiently waiting for my new glasses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori. I like something about every season, even winter also the cold weather makes it my least favourite one, and can't image not having those changes throughout the year.

      I hope you don't have to wait too long for your new glasses.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts