Weekly Reflections

289/365: another bud on one of the dahlias


 

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • spending time with H
  • enjoying the U3A sessions I have tried so far
  • making good progress in my personal training sessions
  • arranging my extended trip to London at the end of the month - it's not just a birthday trip now although that event is still the highlight, but I've included a couple of indulgences as well!
  • enjoying a meal out with J and a trip to the cinema with L
  • getting my hair cut ... that always cheers me up!
  • starting the process to replace the up and over garage door
  • enjoying cosy evenings wearing my oodie!


I am grateful ...
  • for the NHS and the support that my sister is currently getting
  • for helpful neighbours 
  • for YouTube videos and the people who share their expertise on that platform


Lifestyle changes
  • daily walk: Achieved 
  • weekly personal training session: Achieved
  • twice a week - 2 x 10 reps of each of three exercises: Achieved 

Comments

  1. A good week for you, certainly chilly enough to snuggle in your new oodie. I hope your sister is doing well, she's in good hands xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely getting colder ... my oodie is my best buy for the winter so far. I've ordered a new hot water bottle, just in case! My sister is having lots of tests so hopefully they will be able to find what is wrong with her. Thanks Eileen xx

      Delete
  2. Another week with many reasons to be cheerful and grateful. Glad that the oodie is being enjoyed. :) Keeping your sister in my prayers; glad she's being taken care of. Hope the week ahead will be another good one for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless, re my sister. I'm loving the oodie but to be honest, it's not really cold enough to be wearing it yet and I can't wear it for too long in the evenings before I'm baking. It's going to be well used when the colder weather arrives though. xx

      Delete
  3. Well, that London trip is sounding well worth looking forward to. Glad you had such a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susanne. I'm debateing with myself about whether I can fit in another treat when I'm in London ... something special to do on the Friday, maybe!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts