Tuesday 25th October

298/365: fuchsias 

I caught up with some sleep yesterday so am feeling much brighter but am not expecting to do much today ... I sort of feel in a holiday mood already!

So with that in mind I'm going out for lunch with H. We still have to decide where we're eating but neither of us has to rush back so we can venture further afield if necessary.

Don't panic if there's no post tomorrow morning. I have to leave early so may run out of time before I have to leave for the coach but will try to do an update post once I get to the hotel. 

Comments

  1. Enjoy your lunch today and I hope you have a good journey and will look forward to reading all about your holiday over the coming days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. Lunch was great and hopefully my trip to London will be too xx

      Delete
  2. Glad you got some rest and are feeling brighter. Enjoy your lunch out and safe travels, tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great lunch today and enjoy your trip to London. I hope you have good news from your Hospital appointment. Helen S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen. I'm looking forward to being in London again. Trying to forget about the hospital until Saturday though! xx

      Delete
  4. Hope you enjoyed your lunch. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts