Monday 10th October

283/365: geranium

I have a busy day today, starting with personal training at 9:45am. Amy mentioned last week that we will be trying a couple of new exercises so I wonder what this session has in store for me! Then back home to change and dash into town to buy some odds an ends I need to make the meals I have planned for this week.

After lunch it's my first U3A monthly book group meeting, which I'm looking forward to while feeling a little anxious about it at the same time. I'm sure I'll be fine once I get there. I'm not sure how long they meet for but I'm hoping it's for about 90 minutes maximum. The book being discussed is Steal by James Patterson and Howard Roughan and I'm interested to see how they approach the review of the book ... every book group I've ever been to has done it differently. 

Straight after that I'm spending the evening with J. As I'm writing this we haven't decided whether she is coming here or I am going to hers, or whether we will look for a pub that serves food on a Monday night, but whatever we decide on we are sure to have a good time. 

Comments

  1. You have a lovely day planned. Have a great time and good luck with the new exercises. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It ended up being a really good day, thanks Joy. xx

      Delete
  2. That is a full day for you. I hope everything goes well, new exercises, shopping, a new book group meeting and an evening to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really happy with how it all went thanks Eileen. xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a very busy day and a good start to the week! Some exercise, some shopping, and a good bit of social activity with maybe a nice meal included? A lovely way to spend a Monday, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great start to the week and the other days have followed on in the same way. xx

      Delete
  4. A busy day ahead. Hope the book club is a success. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book club was a resounding success, thanks Mary-Lou. A lovely group of people who made me very welcome. xx

      Delete
  5. I left you a comment this morning but don't know what happened to it. I hope you have had a lovely day and the book group meeting went well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger is up to its tricks again. I found your original comment in the spam folder! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts