Monday 24th October

297/365: fuchsia

It's my personal training session this morning, then a trip to the bank or a cash point to get some cash out for my jolly later this week, and then back home to start packing.

The packing won't take long as everything I need has been washed and ironed ready, so all I have to do is move those items from the wardrobe/cupboards and pack them snuggly in the suitcase. The weather forecast isn't good for the days I'm away so I will pack an extra outfit in case I get soaked, and also find something to do indoors on the Friday so I have an alternative if the weather is dire.

As for the rest of the day, I'm hoping for a quiet time. I didn't get much sleep over the weekend thanks to the downpour which woke me up very early on Sunday morning after finding sleep elusive on the Saturday and laying awake for hours. Last night wasn't much better thanks to the noisy neighbours who woke me up by slamming car doors and shouting goodbyes, so again sleep was elusive and I was awake for ages afterwards. While I'm appreciative of all the rain I am feeling sleep deprived so there may need to be a couple of naps today! I will need plenty of energy later this week!

Comments

  1. I hope you can catch up on those missing Zzzz's Eileen. I wish the weather forecast was better for your away days in London but you'll be sure to enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your day goes well and you are able to catch up on your sleep! Sounds like you are very organized when it comes to packing and getting ready for your trip! I hope you have nice weather when you are in London. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few catch up snoozes sounds a very good idea indeed. Have a good day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you a very nappy kind of day. How fun to be prepping for the pre-birthday adventure. Yes, always have a Plan B in the wings, just in case :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting that it's almost time for your London adventure. I'm sure the appointment might be a bit of a worry, but hopefully you'll have some fun before hand. Glad the weather is looking to be good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts