Weekly Reflections

296/365: geranium

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • starting the process to replace the garage door, even if I'm not feeling too cheerful about the cost!
  • finally sorting out my finances!
  • arranging to meet up with friends when I am in London next week
  • arranging a grocery order that I'd left to the last minute and getting a delivery the next day before 10am
  • catching up with some TV programmes I'd missed
  • enjoying some meals cooked with the Simply Cook kits
  • getting back to using my air fryer regularly 
  • continuing to enjoy the last bits of colour in the garden


I am grateful ...
  • for S' help to clear space in the garage ready for when the estimators come to quote for the garage door replacement
  • for Google maps, which has made it so much easier to plan my journeys around London
  • that it is still relatively mild for October and I haven't had to turn the heating on yet


Lifestyle changes
  • daily walk: Achieved 
  • weekly personal training session: Achieved
  • twice a week - 2 x 10 reps of each of three exercises: Achieved 

Comments

  1. You have a nice lengthy list of things that make you cheerful and your lifestyle changes sound productive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terra. I'm doing my best to stay positive and this weekly post helps.

      Delete
  2. I've just read your previous post about the garage door and now I understand :) You have your visit to London to look forward to and all planned out and I look forward to reading all about it, have a great time and I hope the hospital visit goes well.. We're fortunate the weather is mild enough not to have to turn the heating on, long may it continue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Eileen, that was my fault for not explaining it properly.

      I'm relieved the weather is still so mild so I can keep the heating off and save some pennies. I don't like the cold anyway so am in no hurry for the temperatures to drop.

      I'm not taking my laptop to London so will try to write posts on my mobile but if that doesn't work, I'll tell you all about it when I get home. Thanks, re the hospital appointment.

      Delete
  3. As always, this makes me feel happy and content. Thanks you for your positivity and energy! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. Every time I start one of these posts I think I have nothing to write so it's a good exercise in positivity as I always manage to list several things. xx

      Delete
  4. Another week with plenty to be cheerful about and grateful for. I'm glad it is still relatively mild for October and you don't have to turn on the heat, yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I'm hoping the mild weather continues through November but maybe I'm being too optimistic!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts