Saturday 8th October

281/365: nemesia

My clothes shopping was sort of successful yesterday even though I didn't spend any money and didn't bring any goodies home. I liked the burgundy jumper in Peacocks but the only one in my size had a pulled thread so I will order it online, and I saw some trousers I liked in Bonmarché but they didn't have them in my size in the colour I wanted so again, I will order online. I'm pleased to have found two pieces I actually like and can see myself wearing and they will look good together, so I'll be looking for shoes to go with the trousers next!

I don't have anything arranged for this weekend but the weather forecast is good so I will try to get out for a walk on both days, maybe drive further afield and take my camera with me to capture some of the autumn colours and give the car a good run out at the same time. I have one of the Treasure Trails for Corsham which is about 8½ miles away so, if I can get the printer to play nicely, I could make a start on that trail and hopefully get to photograph some of the town's peacocks at the same time. 

Comments

  1. That's a good plan anyway to see what you like then order online and you can try them on in the comfort of your own home. I hope the weather plays nicely for your trips out this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to use the changing rooms at the moment so this was a good compromise. It's been cold but sunny today and I've stayed in the village, exploring the paths that criss cross around the part where I live.

      Delete
  2. I like the idea of looking at the item in the store and then, shopping online if the store doesn't have the item in my size, etc. I hope you have pleasant weather this weekend and can go on the walks you are planning to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the items were the right colour or didn't have a pulled thread I would have bought them from the store and then tried them on at home. I don't want to use the changing rooms at the moment. Online shopping makes the returns, if necessary, much easier though.

      Thanks Bless. I hope you have a good weekend too.

      Delete
  3. The colours will look gorgeous against the blue sky. I shall do the same later on this morning but literally just round the corner. Arilx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy your walk as much as I've enjoyed mine Aril x

      Delete
  4. It's the best of both worlds, I think - seeing the clothes in real life and being able to order the size you want. I would say that is very successful and very cheering too.
    Have a lovely weekend - I like your plans.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets hope it all fits when it arrives! I did enjoy actual handling the clothes even though I didn't buy in-store. I hope you have a good weekend too xx

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you were able to find 2 items of clothing you like. Have you tried M & S? I managed to get 2 things from there this week. The Treasure Trail sounds good, have a lovely walk. Helen s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M&S is on the list to check but I will probably look online rather than go to Bath which is where our nearest clothes store is. I'm usually quite lucky finding something I like in their range.

      If it's sunny tomorrow I will start the Treasure Trail then. Today I stay close to home and walked the paths that criss-cross this part of the village.

      Delete
  6. Glad you found an outfit you like, and hopefully the sizes fit perfectly when they arrive. Good luck on shoe shopping too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Combining online shopping and instore is really useful. Good luck with the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts