A Change of Plans


In the end, we didn't go swimming and I spent yesterday resting at home. Friend L had double booked herself by mistake and her other engagement had been arranged first, and I had a bad migraine so wouldn't have been able to go anyway. I'll phone her over the weekend and try to rearrange for next week.

I effectively lost the morning but was able to haul myself out of bed early afternoon. I didn't really do much though, just a bit of reading and a bit of piano playing ... I'm trying to play, and eventually sing as well, some of the songs from The Greatest Showman. I've started with 'Tightrope' and it's going reasonably well so far. 

The migraine meant that I also missed my personal training session as well, so I will need to rearrange that for one day next week. I still feel drained today so will continue to take it easy at home. There's nothing in the diary, so I'll be able to catch up with some sleep and then do something undemanding like reading or watching the TV ... I'm not very good at doing nothing! 

Comments

  1. I'm really sorry to read that you're not feeling great again. Taking it easy sounds about right and I hope it will help considerably. Sleeping, reading and telly sounds pretty good to me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do take it easy and rest, doing nothing is OK sometimes. Feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that you had another migraine. Yes, please take it easy and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts