Weekly Reflections

 


Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends 
  • making good progress in my swimming lessons and in the extra sessions with friends
  • losing 4lbs in my first week of eating sensibly 
  • treating myself to some craft supplies and enjoying messing around with watercolour paints
  • adding more dates to my diary 
  • enjoying this week's canasta group ... lots of chatting, plenty of laughter, and I was on the winning team for both games!
  • playing the piano

I am grateful ...
  • for friend L taking the time to listen to my worries and help me sort out how I am really feeling about things
  • for the online services like Zoom, that makes it so easy for me to keep in touch with distant friends 
  • for the promise of (slightly) warmer temperatures next week ... I don't like the cold!

Comments

  1. Lovely reasons to be cheerful and nice that you have a good friend to help you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to share as it often puts things in prospective. I sometimes write things down if I am working things out. Have a lovely Sunday. Helen S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful to have this blogging comminty, reading real people real experiences :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some wonderful reasons to be cheerful and grateful. Sounds like it was a good week, overall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely things to make you smile!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts