Saturday

 


I have no plans for today. There's nothing in the diary and it's (so far) a dull, cold day so I'll stay at home and just potter.

At the moment I really ache from the exertions of Thursday (survival training) and yesterday (personal training), so I don't feel like doing anything too strenuous anyway. I do need to start reading the next book group choice ... "Elizabeth of York: The Last White Rose" by Alison Weir, so that's a possibility for today. 

I'd also like to finish watching the Ricky Gervais series, "After Life", which I've enjoyed so far. I've been watching that one on my own but we have chosen our next series to binge watch together. We've watched "Breaking Bad" and its sequel "Better Call Saul" and will be starting on the eight series of "Homeland" on Sunday ... it's had good reviews so I hope it lives up to all the hype.

At the time of writing this I can't think of anything else I want to do today but there are plenty of little 5 - 10 minute tasks I can get on with if I set my mind to it. I'll see what takes my fancy. 

Comments

  1. Sounds like a good plan for the day. That sounds like an interesting book, and although I've read another novel about her, I shall see if the library has this book, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy a relaxing day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes a quieter day is a good thing, we sometimes put too much into our lives. We binge watched Manifest and it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked Homeland, but it's been a while since I watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a good day to est up and, as you say, do those little things as and when . . . xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts