A Return to Normal Life

 

Leucothe Zeblid ... I'm not sure whether it's late in changing to deep burgundy/red foliage,  which should have happened in the autumn but didn't,  or whether it is early changing back to its green foliage, ready for the spring and summer.

The swimming lessons resume this afternoon and later this morning the cleaner will be here. Life is gradually returning to normal after the holidays and it will be good to get back to my usual routine.

I spent quite a lot of time reading online articles about healthy relationships with food and today I will start completing some of the online quizzes which hopefully will give me some insight into my own relationship with food. I already gained some insight through yesterday's reading, so it was worth the time and effort as I'm sure I wouldn't have thought of certain things on my own. I'll explain in more detail when I've finished all the initial reading and brainstorming.

The priority today though, has to be to finish reading the book group choice for January ... The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell. We'll be meeting to discuss thd book on Monday and I've only read a few pages so far!

Comments

  1. It feels good to get back to normal, I may take our decorations down today although it's a couple of days early. Can't help with the plant I'm afraid but it's a very pretty colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors on the plant. Things will go back to normal for me, next week, after my daughter leaves. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts