Weekly Reflections

 


Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • chatting,  texting, and emailing with family and friends 
  • enjoying time spent with friends for the January meeting of my Something Snappy group
  • adding more dates to my diary
  • enjoying a lovely meal at the Farmhouse Inn with friends
  • looking out onto a tidy garden after M's efforts on Wednesday ... it all looks so much better
  • getting excited about our stay at Hayling Island next weekend 
  • buying the complete set of Homeland dvds ... we'll start watching them this evening
I am grateful ...
  • for the effort of friends to get the oven housing sorted out ready for the actual installation next week
  • that there was no damage to my home or garden from the recent storms
  • for good friends who are always there for me

Comments

  1. Lovely reasons to be cheerful. That's nice you have a trip away next weekend, something to look forward to xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful week! Plenty of reasons to be cheerful and grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy watching Homeland, I have to say I was sorry when it came to an end it was a very good series. Helen S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - and a trip to look forward too - how splendid. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts