Finance Check and a Zoom Meeting

 

nemesia

There was some white stuff falling last night ... I didn't venture outside, so am not sure whether it was sleet or snow, but it didn't last for long and didn't settle. I haven't looked out of the window yet this morning, so I don't know if that changed during the night,  but I doubt there will be a white landscape when I do look out ... fingers crossed anyway. 

Today's highlight will be a zoom meeting with friends, delayed from Christmas because they had covid. Apart from that, I only have a couple of must do admin things to check off the list ... check the best options for the renewal of my home insurance, won't take long to do, then tweak my 2024 budget and check all things financial, which will take considerably longer!

Comments

  1. Snow is very nice but I don't like the icy conditions that go with it.
    I hope your zoom meeting goes well and all the financial stuff too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very cold here, when I went to pick up hubby last night it was - 4 and the locks were frozen. When I managed to get the keys in the doors were frozen. I managed to get in the passenger side eventually. I was therefore only about 20 mins late. I am not a cold weather person, I long for the lighter and warmer weather. Good luck with you financial checks today, hope it doesn't take too long to do. Helen S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it wasn't too white and also that the financial stuff went well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the white stuff melted away, your zoom call went well, and the financial stuff all worked out nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's snowed around here a bit. I think the roads are pretty clear at this point as daughter's town seems to get them done pretty promptly. Hope you enjoy the zoom meeting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts