Weekly Reflections


new leaves on the spirea ... two month too early!

Reasons to be cheerful ...
  • texting, phoning and emailing with family and friends
  • resuming swimming lessons after the Christmas break
  • and also resuming personal training after the Christmas break
  • making a start on exploring my relationship with food ... very interesting, and I'll probably write a post about it next week
  • taking my first photo for my '12 Photos' project, although I have since taken some better photos at a different location so I may be doing a swap
  • deciding on my one little word for 2024
  • adding more dates to my diary
  • catching up with friends and agreeing some plans for this year
  • spending my Christmas tokens on new piano music
  • clearing out some of the things in my playroom ... it's become a bit of a dumping ground so I'm devoting 20 minutes a day to get it sorted out and back to how I want it

I am grateful ...
  • for the support of friends now that my mobility is so poor
  • for prescription medicines ... it's been a bad week for migraines!
  • that I live on the higher ground at the opposite end of the village from the flooded areas

Comments

  1. Good reasons to be cheerful. I'm sorry your migraines and mobility are a contunuing problem for you. I'm glad you haven't been affected by the flooding xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good reasons to be cheerful and grateful, even with migraines and mobility issues. I'm glad you are on higher ground and aren't flooded out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many reasons to be cheerful. I hope you have a better week migraines wise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts