Monday

 

buds on the pieris, not as many as usual this year

I don't have anything arranged for this morning so I can relax until it's time to leave for book group this afternoon. I had a bad night and feel quite fragile at the moment so it's a slow start to the day for me and I'm glad that I don't need to rush around and get ready. Thankfully, I have a lift to and from the book group meeting, so I won't need to drive either. I have a fairly busy week ahead of me, with something arranged for every day, so hope I recover from whatever this is very quickly. 

I've been loaned a copy of 'The Satsuma Complex' written by the comedian Bob Mortimer, so will make a start on that today. He's one of my favourite comedians and this is his first novel, so I'm hoping it lives up to my expectations. 

Comments

  1. I hope you feel better soon and can enjoy all your planned events this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Bob Mortimer too, he is the best guest on Would I like to you. I might give his book a whirl. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have an enjoyable book club meeting. How nice to have someone else doing the driving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon and the book club meeting goes well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts