Painting and Swimming!

 


I spent some time experimenting with my new paints yesterday. I enjoyed a couple of hours just messing around,  but didn't produce anything worth showing you. I found a couple of artists/teachers on YouTube who have some useful tutorials which I will attempt. I have no illusions about my artistic abilities and know that I will have more fun following and trying to copy a tutorial, rather than creating my own picture from scratch so that's what I'll be doing.

There's nothing in the diary for this morning so I will get a few little admin tasks done. This afternoon I have another swimming lesson. It's going to be tough this time as I know the improvers group will be working on backstroke, something I have never attempted before. I am feeling so nervous at the thought of it, that I'm tempted to stay  at home ... I can't even float on my back let alone feel confident enough to swim on my back! I will go, because I know that the lesson will follow the same structure as last time so it'll be broken down to the various elements of the backstroke which should be achievable. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can do some of it at least. I'll count it as a win if I don't drown!

Comments

  1. Following painting tutorials sounds the way to go.
    I hope your swimming lesson goes well and don't worry they won't let you drown xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts