Thursday


new growth on the vine I thought had died last year

I've edited yesterday's post because I left something important out and, as I want to use the post for future reference, it needs to be complete. The part I'd omitted was that I also want to stop snacking between meals. I didn't used to so, in theory, should be able to stop quite easily, but I somehow think it may not be that easy!

I had my hair cut yesterday morning so feel much more human again. This was followed by a lovely afternoon chat with friend L, catching up with all the news. We didn't go out ... too cold! ... so chose to stay in the warm and sent out for a takeaway. I was very good and didn't eat a huge amount!

The cleaner will be here later this morning so the house will be sparkling once again when she's worked her magic. Then this afternoon I have my swimming lesson. I'm nearing the end of this block of lessons so need to decide what to do next.  Do I sign up for the next block of 12 lessons, or will it be better to take a break from lessons but continue to swim every week to get more practice and build up my stamina? I'll have a chat with the instructor to see whether I'd stay in the beginners group or move up to join the intermediates. L is thinking about having lessons so that will affect my decision as well ... it will be nice to be in the same group as her if that's possible.

Comments

  1. For me the question would be 'will I continue without lessons to 'make' me go?' I think you are stronger minded than I am though.
    It would be nice to have a friend to go with, wouldn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be nice if you were in the same group as your friend,
    It will be good to hear what your instructor says xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you can request to be in the same group as your friend? Nice to see that the vine is growing back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a problem with snacking between meals. I think part of it is that I sometimes skip meals and then it's easier to snack. I need to get a better grip on making sure I eat regular, proper meals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts