Tuesday

 

the ODEON cinema always looks interesting at night 

Yesterday was a good day. Canasta was, as usual, good fun and I was on winning team for both games. Sadly, I didn't resist the biscuits, but we'll say no more about that! Swimming was interesting. I didn't manage to sort out everything I wanted to but I was able to improve on the one aspect that was stressing me out the most, so I'm pleased with what I was able to achieve.

Today we're shopping in Frome, then back home to sort out a few things. I need to get some birthday cards in the post, confirm the activities we want to do on our trip to one of the Warner Leisure hotels at the end of the month, and respond to a query about the delivery and installation of my new oven. Any time left over will be spend watching a few more episodes of Mr Robot.

Comments

  1. Well done for winning your games of Canasta but don't beat yourself up about the chocolate biscuits, you deserve a little treat, Enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the swimming success and the Canasta wins. I wouldn't have been able to resist the biscuits either. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you were able to enjoy a few chocolate biscuits, after all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad swimming went well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts