Weekly Reflections



Reasons to be cheerful ...
  • chatting, texting and emailing with family and friends 
  • getting moved up to the improvers group at swimming
  • enjoying a lovely meal and an afternoon chatting with friend L
  • catching up with the new series of The Great Pottery Throw Down
  • ordering a new oven at long last
  • getting my hair cut
  • for the blue sky and fluffy clouds (photographed earlier in the week)
  • loving that the house is sparkling after a visit from my cleaners
  • deciding on an approach to manage the food I eat with the aim of losing weight
  • finally getting to meet up with friends via Zoom for our delayed Christmas get-together 
  • sorting out my budget for 2024
  • adding more dates to my diary 

I am grateful ... 
  • for central heating now that the temperatures have dropped
  • for full freezers and cupboards, meaning I won't need to go shopping if the promised snow does arrive during the next week
  • that K (my computer wizard) has researched the ongoing problems I have with Blogger and she thinks she may be able to resolve some of them ... hopefully I'll be able to comment again soon. Please note that this solution is something to do with my laptop and firewall, so if it works, it isn't necessarily a solution for everyone.

Comments

  1. Such good reasons to be cheerful. It's been nice to have some dry days and blue skies very cold though. Fingers crossed K can sort your Blogger problems for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be nice to get the Blogger issues resolved.
    As always, loving your 'reasons' post. It just makes me smile. Thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it was a wonderful week! I hope that K can get your Blogger issues resolved so you can comment, again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts