12 Photos - January 2024

I've started another photography project! I've been neglecting my photography so have come up with a list of ideas to encourage me to get back into it. This is the first on the list ... to take 12 photos of the same scene, one photo per month, to show the changes over the course of the year.

The first photo is the actual project photo, taken at Middle Hill, Warminster. The second one is of the wood below Scratchbury Hillfort, Warminster and taken just because I liked the view. 


Comments

  1. They are lovely photos and a good project, it will be good to see the changes Mother Nature brings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun project - a little like following a tree, but, the subject can be anything you want it to be. :) Looking forward to how things change over the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project sounds good. The first photo certainly reflects the weather we have had lately, with the puddles and the mud. I look forward to seeing signs of spring in your photographs. Helen S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your project. I do something similar for my garden, the same two views taken roughly at the same time each month. It is amazing how the view evolves. Looking forward to seeing this project evolve :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love doing that! I won't be doing that this year as I won't be in Michigan for a couple of months, nor will I be here for the year! I usually do this at Asylum Lake, the place I walk most mornings when I'm home. It's amazing how much the scene changes throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts