Saturday

 

it's cycling proficiency time again and the children from the village school are out and about learning all about road safety

I ache from Thursday's exertion at the swimming pool, so personal training yesterday morning felt more challenging than usual. It's a shame that the two activities are on consecutive days but that's the way it works out at the moment.  I'll be even worse when I start going to Aquafit next month as that will be on a Wednesday morning!

I'm hoping to have a quiet Saturday. I want to go to Currys and order a new oven, which I've been saving up for for ages and can now afford without dipping into my savings, but that's the only thing I have to get done today. There are probably enough little tasks around the home to keep me out of mischief if I look hard enough, and if not, there's always piano practice, reading, and/or the TV if there's anything worth watching. Whatever I choose, it should be a good day.

Comments

  1. I hope you find the perfect oven for you then enjoy the rest of your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find the oven you want. I hate shopping for appliances. Over here some shops are based on commission and the staff are a little pushy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you were able to order the oven you want and it won't take long to arrive and be installed. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts