Me on Monday

 


I'm late posting today as we decided to start the day with an early morning swim. We were up, dressed and fed and, after a 25 minute drive, were in the pool by just after 7 am. It wasn't too busy and it was a lovely start to the day.

Once I've written this post I have some admin to sort out and then we'll be off to M&S Foods to get some bits and pieces. This will be the last day without an oven, thankfully, and I'm looking forward to a return to some nice home-cooked meals, always assuming they do turn up to install the oven tomorrow. I will also be able to make a start on the batch cooking but will probably leave that until next week, when we'll be back from our short break on Hayling Island. 

I think we'll be watching some more episodes of "Homeland" later on. We watched the first three episodes last night and are both enjoying it so far. I think it's going to be a really good series ... well worth the cost of the DVDs.

I seem to have a fairly busy week to look forward to as I'm cramming a week's worth of busyness into four days, but I'm not complaining as we are off to Hayling Island on Friday, returning next Monday, then off to Bristol next Tuesday to see "Wicked" at the Bristol Hippodrome.

Comments

  1. I am a believer of morning exercise as it charges, IMO, the batteries for the day :) How fun to have a trip planned & hopefully the weather will cooperate for your trip to Hayling Island (nice looking beaches). Fingers crossed for a seamless installation of the new oven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope your oven is installed tomorrow or that will be a worry you don't need. Lovely things to look forward to xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy Haling Island, not too far from us, the weather has been really kind to us in the last few days, sadly it's forecasted to be cloudy rather than sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed they do torn up and it all gets done and done well. It will be nice to have an oven again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had an early start to your day! Hope the oven installation goes well. How lovely to have a weekend get away to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A morning swim sounds like a great way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts